Residential Pest Control Services
When looking after our residential customers, we pride ourselves on providing a reliable, on-time service that is safe for families and their pets. We aim to build long-lasting relationships with our customers as opposed to just being a one-off service provider.
We take the time to understand your property and implement a tailored service that works for you.
Supplying green, family-friendly products & using only non-repellent treatments for indoors, we create peace of mind and always leave your place as we found it.
To get the best value out of our Pest Control Service, the customer must be able to provide access for our technicians to effectively perform the job. If you’re at the property when our Blitz technician arrives, it is essential to explain your pest control problem, including what pests you’re experiencing and their location/s.
The information below includes frequently asked questions and explains how you can prepare the area before our pest technician’s scheduled visit:
- You can be at home during a Pest Control Service!
- Close all doors and windows before and after treatment until the treatment has dried (Approx. 20-30mins)
- It’s considered safe to resume any outdoor activities after such time
- Are you pregnant? Have health issues? Or suffer from respiratory problems? As a precautionary measure, it is recommended to vacate the area for a minimum of 4 hours after pest control treatment is done. This applies especially to young children, who are at the crawling stage, and babies
- Any pets should be kept in a safe, secure area until treatment is completed (indoors recommended)
- Empty any pet water bowls externally & refill after service
- Housekeeping like sweeping, mopping and vacuuming is advantageous to be done before the booked pest control treatment date
- Store food items away from benchtops and tabletops
- Clear floor areas from any clutter and toys
- Blitz technicians are well trained to perform the service specifically suited for your home. Treatment is based on the type of pest found and the extent of infestation levels
- We use the lowest mammalian toxicity of insecticides in most of our internal sprays
If you need any further information, please call us, or our technician can happily discuss your questions on arrival.
Our Customers Love our Superior North Shore & Sydney Pest Control Services
- Jeanette Priestley16/01/20 - Google
Positive: Punctuality, Quality, Responsiveness, ValueThank you sooooo very much for your help with eliminating Bedbugs. You service has above beyond excellent Patience’s with customer... read moreSarah Long23/10/19 - Google
Always a great service from Ryan and his team. Reliable, friendly and very knowledgeable. Have used for many... read more